Transmission Overhaul

To: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transmission Overhaul
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2002 05:39:42 -0700
I  want to overhaul an all-synchro transmission (1966 SV).

1) Can someone tell me what seals, bearings, parts, etc. should be
replaced in this process? (The transmission came out of a running car
and seems to shift properly, and I don't need rear parts, since I have
an overhauled overdrive and output shaft that I intend to install while
I have it apart).

2) Does anyone know who actually made this transmission, and what model
it is? (I seem to recall someone saying it was made by Ziff-Davis??)
This would help if I find I need gears, etc. from a local supplier.

Any other help or advice would also be much appreciated.

Ron Tebo - (in frozen Calgary, snowing again!)