RE: Seats

To: <RSWiser@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seats
From: "Paul & Susan Almjeld" <palmjeld@mit.midco.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 07:50:44 -0600
Hi all:

I installed seats from a 1990 Subaru Legacy in my Series V.  The
installation is fairly straightforward and requires no modification to the
Alpine.  The seats are very comfortable and I am pleased with the
installation.  There are two tradeoffs, however.  The forward/back motion of
the seats is somewhat less than the originals and the thickness of the
bottom seat cushion reduces the amount of space between the steering wheel
and the seat.  Neither of these are a problem for me.

The modification contributes to good driving comfort on long trips.  The
seats have good lateral support, and the drivers seat comes with adjustable
lumbar support as well.

from South Dakota,

Paul