Re: "Up Your Jack!" at TigersUnited.com

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: "Up Your Jack!" at TigersUnited.com
From: "lauri lehtinen" <lauri.lehtinen@pp.nic.fi>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:56:07 +0300
Larry the second has his own solution:
No spare wheel, no jack and only a stupid spray can in trunk (in than funny
hole at left side, at right hand there is a tiny bottle of valve lubricant /
lead substitute liquid. The best is, we in Finland still have one insurance
company which gives full protection and a free transportation to the next
garage in case of unexepted malfunction. (modern cars don't fail, or their
owners fail to use this option in case such happens). Insurance is not
cheap, but Alpine neither...

larry the second, Europe