Re:OD Wiring Diagram

To: Paul Tring <paultring@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re:OD Wiring Diagram
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:33:59 -0600
Paul:

I've been away for a few days, but traffic has been very low. Thanks for
sending the diagram. I got it, but the file corrupted near the end
(according to my graphics program)
and the left hand side of the diagram is missing (from the word "pole"
in the #1 relay).
Possibly my antiquated equipment just clipped it because of the image
size. Could you send it again in a smaller size? Also, thanks for the
hints on making an OD switch. I will probably do this as well, since
originals are hard to find.

Ron Tebo