TE/AE United

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: TE/AE United
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:34:37 -0400
 Sorry to bomb the list and pester the rest of the World with my posting, so
 if you are not interested in this Subject please delete.
   Arrived home from the annual TE/AE United in Charleston, S.C. after about
9  and 1/2 hours of driving, which is not to long, but after some very short
nights it felt like forever.
 I would like to take a minute to thank Eric Gibeaut and his wife Bonnie,
Joe
 McLaughlin, and Jim Ellis for putting on a great event, I had a real good
 time!! Lots of fun!!
   "Bravo Zulu" to the TAC inspection team that was there, I believe it was
 something like 15 cars in 2 days while dodging the rain drops? What you
 fellows do for us Tiger owners is of great importance to "us", and the only
 thing we can give you in return is a very heart felt  "Thank You"!
   Thanks to everyone that was there, I enjoyed your company and look
 foreword to the next time I see you.
 Russ Eshelman