RE: Still hot!!

To: "'Rob Taylor'" <alpine@toucantradingcompany.com>,
Subject: RE: Still hot!!
From: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:03:00 -0500
You may want to try this.  Pull out the back two freeze plugs and see if
there is gunk in the water passages.  Use a bent metal rod and then a
bottle brush with lots of flushing.  It seems like some blocks collect
sediment here which may be caused by sand left in the block from the
casting process.
Tom