New Trailer and epoxy paint on the garage floor...

To: Alpine Digest <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Trailer and epoxy paint on the garage floor...
From: Steven Silverstein <milano164@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 00:34:10 -0400
Hey, this was a good week.   I have a trailer to haul the racecar!
It is a good used trailer with an angled tail to make loading easier and
a large tool storage area running the width of the trailer.  This also
acts
as a shield for the car.   I almost feel I need to paint it U-Haul
orange since
that was one of my prefered methods of transporting it over the last
year and a half.

I just finished painting the floor of the garage.  What a challenge.
After
pressure washing, degreasing, then etching the paint is finally down.
I don't know if these epoxy paints are all they are suppose to be but
lets hope
it really was a workout.

Other news... the inaugural vintage LeMans event was held - roughly 310
ex-LeMans cars ran - just a single Alpine was entered.  I don't know
why Clive Harrington's  wasn't there but maybe we will see it in run at
the LeMans event in the future. No doubt it cost buckets of money to
enter and attend.

Steve Silvestein