RE: Window winder mechanism

To: "Thomas Wiencek" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Subject: RE: Window winder mechanism
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:48:23 -0500
The parts lists says 3 and IV shared the same, but starting with Series V
it was different.
Scott Christie

                      "Thomas Wiencek"

                      <wiencek@anl.gov>         To:      "'Paul Tring'"
<paultring@blueyonder.co.uk>,
                      Sent by:                  "'Alpine'"
<alpines@autox.team.net>
                      owner-alpines@aut         cc:

                      ox.team.net               Subject: RE: Window winder
mechanism

                      09/12/02 02:45 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Thomas Wiencek"

No, they are not the same.  They were changed to relocate the winder
handle.  (Anyone know when or at what serial number?)
The way I tell them apart is that the early (III-IV)ones have a "C"
shaped top cross bar.  The later ones have a flat bar.
Tom