Sunbeam Canada IS BACK ON THE AIR

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Canada IS BACK ON THE AIR
From: "Ohan Korlikian" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:52:09 -0700
Hello all,

After weeks of battling with the computer - which was so close from
experiencing the forces of gravity (if you know what i mean) that I managed
to get the site up and running.

I would like to thank all those who expressed their concern about the status
of the site and offered support. It's nice to know that people care.

All those who send me updates about their clubs, links and classifieds, I
have updated the information. Please check for any errors and let me know of
any changes.

That's about it and again, I welcome any and all comments and suggestion you
may have.

Thanks,
Keep the 'beam alive

Ohan Korlikian