RE: Which Weber for Series IV ?

To: SunbeamAlpine64@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Which Weber for Series IV ?
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:27:04 -0700
Almost a bolt on.  Bolt pattern is right.

The solex has twin 32 mm bores, and
the weber 32/36 has a 32mm and 36mm bore.

Even if the 36 mm throttle plate doesnt interfere
with the intake bore (it might), you still really
need to open that bore up to prevent a step in the
transition from the 36mm bore in the carb, and the
intake.

Jarrid