Re: Series 3 ST parts wanted

To: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Subject: Re: Series 3 ST parts wanted
From: Victor Hughes <hughes@scides.canberra.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:55:44 +1000
Scott,
You may already know this - these side panels changed with the S3 model, so
earlier models don't fit.  Found this out last year when I had to send some
back to supplier.  Oh, and if someone has some nice undented chrome strips, I
wouldn't mind, as my originals and those on the replacements have been mangled
a bit.

Vic
S3 ST