Re: Windshield trim

To: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>, alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshield trim
From: tom.hill@att.net
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:56:24 +0000
John,

Did you replace the windshield also?  From what I have
heard, the windshield available from SS is slightly
thinner than the original glass and this presents some
fitment issues with the stainless.  My understanding is
that the trim must be trimmed (no pun intended) to work
with the new windshield.

Tom Hill