Re: Car Dolly

To: <Hal436@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Dolly
From: "Jon A." <humbersnipe@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 20:34:42 -0500
The only real issues I can think of is the trans. You may have to pull the
driveshaft, I don't know if the Ford trans can safely be towed in neutral or
not. I towed my Minx convertible from Denver to Omaha, but with the
driveshaft out. Just make sure the rear tires are good!

(Eventually had to change the trans anyway, it screamed so loud in 1st and
2nd.)

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA