Re: door wing seals

To: mark@ciansystems.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: door wing seals
From: PApple16@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:33:55 EDT
Speaking of pictures, I am in need of some guidance installing the front
e-brake cable (the previous owner had removed the whole system) I, not
exactly sure where to feed the cable into the body (this car has had
extensive body metal replacement) the punched hole in the body may have been
covered, but not sure. I removed a full e-brake sys from an old parts car
about 10 years ago, and have all the original parts,clips,handle,boot, etc.
just not sure where they all go. the rear cable assembly wasn't a problem,
went right in. am i correct that it runs somewhere along the inner body on
the left side exiting below the rear shelf? or does it run under the floor
between the rocker panel and the floor pan well. any pictures or words of
wisdom would be greatly appreciated

thanks Paul in RI
66 sv almost ready to drive