front suspensio joints

To: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Subject: front suspensio joints
From: Jeff <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:47:27 +0100
Hi Chuck,

you need to check your front suspension.

the 3 bolt mounting type are for series 1 to 3 and the circlip retained
type fit series 4 and 5 (and those funny things with too many cylinders)

It is not uncommon to find late series complete cross-member assemblies
running under series 1 to 3 cars as they are easier to find and
maintain.

regards

Jeff

In message <3D1A33A4.7060809@spiretech.com>, chuck nicodemus