RE: James Bond cars

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: James Bond cars
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:11:35 -0700
----- Forwarded by Jay Laifman/Attorney/Legal/CF/CCI on 06/26/2002 02:09
PM -----

Jay Laifman
06/26/2002 02:00 PM

        To:     "Jones, Terril" <Terril.Jones@latimes.com>@CWEXTERNAL
        cc:     "Mark Burkley" <mark@ciansystems.com>, piperbill@tubbs.cc,
series25@optonline.net

Ha!  Thanks for your great e-mail.  The guy below who aggressively told
you to be careful what you say before putting your foot in your mouth
should follow his own advice!  The Bond Alpine was not black but blue
(Wedgewood Blue)!

As to the two quotes, I cut and pasted them below.  Note that as I said,
Ms. Burzzi says "He started out in the DB5."  I still stand by my earlier
statement that she started it, not you!

"

And actor Pierce Brosnan's Agent 007 will be reunited this fall with Aston
Martin, the exotic marque that actor Sean Connery drove at the outset of
the long-running James Bond movie franchise

"
"

"Bond's a great link for us. He started out in the DB5," said Cristina
Bruzzi, marketing manager for the Ford Motor Co.-owned British marque.

"