Re: Magazine article

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <beamertwo@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Magazine article
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:40:25 -0400
I had my Harrington LeMans out at he Invasion this weekend and let
several people drive it around. Everyone that drove it had nothing buy
good things to say about the feel and driveability of the car. My LeMans
is equipped with OD and a 3.70:1 rear end which gives it very long legs
and less cockpit noise at speed. It's a fun ride! A true Thoroughbred! -
Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> "Rick Harrison" <beamertwo@hotmail.com> 06/24/02 09:22AM >>>
Sunbeamers,

This may be old news, but I just bought the May issue of Thoroughbred
and
Classic Cars magazine which contains a comparison of an MGB GT, a
Triumph
GTR4 Dove and Sunbeam Harrington Le Mans. A great article with the
usual
crystal clear photographs that you can expect from this publication.
The
author also shows remarkable good taste - he concludes with: "But there
is
one real gem here, and that's the Sunbeam Harrington Le Mans..."

It is also interesting to note, given a recent discussion on this list,
that
in the letters, refering to an earlier article about Aston Martin
straight
six engines that : "...red hot exhausts are normal at 3000rpm."

Rick Harrison