Re: Don't Miss Out!!

To: ssage@socal.rr.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Don't Miss Out!!
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:52:28 -0400
Steve,
As a former Tiger owner (twice) and long time member of CAT and partisipant in
some of the very first Tigers United's I know (and you know) these ARE tiger
EVENTS at their finest.  Always have been.
I recently dropped my membership to CAT when SAOCA started rolling.  I wrote
CAT a letter expressing my disapointment in the lack of Alpine content with at
best, an occasional picture of an Alpine..  My letter was never printed!
Lets face it, CAT means Tigers, so does CATO as I found out at the Conclave
last year in Denver.
That's not a bad thing so don't get me wrong.  Even these lists don't seem to
cross much.
Since you put your plug in I thought I should put mine in...

Save your pennies and come to the INVASSION!!!

Paul  :)
Colorado