Re: Overdrive relay

To: Vic Hughes <v.hughes@austarmetro.com.au>
Subject: Re: Overdrive relay
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 07:33:45 -0400
The relay is in the same location for both RHD and LHD cars. Series I's have a
horn relay in the same location as the OD relay on later cars. Sereis II and on
didn't use the horn relay. I've never had a Sereis I with OD, so I can't really
say where the relay was mounted in relationship to the horn relay.