Carpet install

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carpet install
From: "Mark Burkley" <mark@ciansystems.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:02:23 -0600
Hey All-

I have recently purchased a carpet kit from Rick at SS and would welcome any
input or documents for the install. I have the tech tip from Tigers United,
but would certainly benefit from other's experience. Is a lot of trimming
required? What is the best order to approach the install? There are a couple
of pieces that are not as intuitive as I might have hoped and a little advice
would save me from errors.
With regard to the long side pieces that go from the front side of the
footwell to the back near the seat belts, are these held with liberal
application of contact cement or the aluminum finish strips or both? Where
exactly do the little triangle segments go? Unfortunately I do not have a car
with carpet to compare. Thanks in advance.

Mark B