Car Recoverd

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Recoverd
From: "Ohan Korlikian" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 22:08:24 -0700
Hello All,

I just want to say that my car has been found. Thank you goes to the members
of the Vancouver Police Department for a job well done. Also, thanks to
those who expressed a true concern about my misfortune.

The car is in one piece however, the ignition has been damaged, the
passenger door key cylinder is toast and everything has been cleared out of
the car including the items from the trunk.

This experience has thought me a lesson. One of which is to closely
scrutinize my insurance policy, minimize the contents of the vehicle and
keep frequent watch on the car.

Just because this was a Honda doesnt mean that I couldnt happened to an
American car or your Sunbeam. Just to be safe, I will be double checking the
insurance on my Alpine.

I dont know how my initial message got side tracked about domestic vs
imports.
Just want to say this about imports. Here in Canada, we dont have
domestic cars. They are all imports. Even those GM cars that are built
in the east coast of Canada are still considered imports because they are
American cars.

In any case, I will be modifying my car alarm to include a cut off system. I
went and purchase a steering wheel immobilizer and for added measure, I
disconnected the distributor cables. Sounds extreme??, perhaps, but these
toads wont be getting my car again.

And that is my $0.02 worth. (In Canadian funds ofcourse)

Ohan Korlikian
Vancouver, BC
'64 Series IV Alpine GT B9405413 LRX