Re: Stated Value - You're WRONG!!!!!

To: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Stated Value - You're WRONG!!!!!
From: "Christopher Albers" <Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:35:11 -0700
Good point, Jay.  There is a big difference between "Stated Value" and
Agreed Value."  Stated Value is what most mainstream insurance carriers
provide.  Agreed Value is what most specialty/classic car insurers provide.

I came up with my Agreed Value by providing receipts in excess of the
$17,500 in coverage I asked for.  It was very easy and painless.  Hagerty
has since offered to increase my coverage to $19,000 due to
"appreciation," but I declined.  I expect that every couple of years or so
they will continue to do that (at an increased premium, of course).

CNA