RE: cars owned

To: "'Bruce Davis'" <phyrman5@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: cars owned
From: Eddie Donovan <Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:00:33 -0400
I purchased "the Pumpkin" from Bruce, near LA, and had it shipped to
Carlsbad Springs, Ontario. A truly rust free Alpine it is being sent to the
paint shop after I receive the paint chips from Jan. My wife now owns, or
has laid claim to, my second Series II and is preparing a plan to restore it
with an BW-T35 automatic I am acquiring through another lister and SAOCA
member (Robert). That being the case I would like to get one of those
Husky's for my next "future project" or maybe an "un-fin'd" Alpine.

Eddie Donovan
Carlsbad Springs, Ontario
Series II, 1961 - B9108405 LRX - Being restored
Series II, 1961 - B9104430 ODLR - Future project
SAOCA Member