Re: SV Convertible Top

To: CANISDOG@aol.com
Subject: Re: SV Convertible Top
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 10:02:03 -0700
CANISDOG@aol.com wrote:

> Larry,
> Most of the Sunbeam Suppliers carry the "Robins" top.  These are as good a
>top as you can get.  I have installed two now and I consider myself a
>"artistic detail person", BUT THESE ARE A BITCH!!!

Whew Paul!

> The next one I do, I won't do.  I'll take it in a make them guarantee me
>there will be NO wrinkles in the corners when done.

No one should worry about wrinkles...Keep the top down and tucked away. and in
the rain at 75mph no one will notice one side looks different than the
other~(8=)

Actually, I did a fine job after two days and NO brown bubbly. Then a few weeks
later some guy rearended me and I let the panel beater put iit back on..I still
cannot get it straight he put so many holes in th erail I
can't find a solid area to start over.
Cheers
chuck