Re: Mirrors on doors or fenders

To: bmounce@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Mirrors on doors or fenders
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:53:50 -0800
I'd just like to point out that within seconds of getting Bill's e-mail on
the Alpine list mentioning Mrs. Peel, I received an e-mail from the 356
list where Mrs. Peel was mentioned too:

"I hate to bring this up, but I was not watching the Academy Awards last
night.  I was watching taped episodes of the black & white 1965 edition of
The Avengers, which was Diana Rigg's first season, as I recall.  At the
beginning of The Girl From Auntie episode was a light colored 356C coupe.
Much as I want to say, "Does it belong to anyone on the list?" -- I don't
think I will.  In the closing scene, Steed and Mrs. Peel were sharing a
Messersmitt bubble car."

Must be some cosmic alignment thing.  I'm now going to have Mrs. Peel in
my mind all day -- and that's not a bad thing!

Jay