Re: RJ Grimes

To: Russell Maddock <russell@pbirwin.com.au>,
Subject: Re: RJ Grimes
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:53:59 -0400
Hi Russ,

         I guess that explains why I didn't get a response from a fax I
sent to Grimes earlier this week. Sorry to hear we'll be losing them as I
have been dealing with them for the past 30 years. Do you have information
on this Speedy outfit? Telephone number? E-mail address?

Regards,
Bob

At 09:50 AM 3/22/02 +1000, Russell Maddock wrote:
>According to the gossip on the Imp list, RJ Grimes in England are closing
>down and their stock has been taken over by Speedy Spares (a vendor which
>deals in classic car parts generally, not just Rootes). If this is true it's
>a shame.Grimes have been giving good service for a long time.
>
>Russ

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
Sunbeam Talbots - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon, 1953-1954
Sunbeam Talbot  Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net