SAOCA Marque

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: SAOCA Marque
From: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:35:35 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list, but it's the best way to reach everyone. I've
been contacted by so many people during the past week about joining and
I wanted to throw out a couple of reminders. If you are not interested
please accept my apology for sending this through the list.

The Charter Membership polo shirt promotion will end May 1st. After may
1st, new members won't receive the charter shirt.

Issue #1 of the Alpine Marque magazine will become a back issue on April
1st. After April 1st, new members will have to wait for issue #2. Back
issues will be sold to members through the club regalia dept.

We do accept international memberships. To date we have received
memberships from Sweden, England, Canada, Norway, and Australia.

Please contact me off list if you have any questions about joining.

THANKS! - Ian