Number 1 Arrives

To: saoca@saoca.org, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Number 1 Arrives
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 14:18:00 EST
I received the first edition of the Alpine Marque last night.  WOW!  What can
I say and where do I start?  This has to be the nicest news letter I have had
from ANY club I have been associated with.
I like the small "owners manual" size!!  I reminds me of the Shelby Clubs
book, but more importantly the Alpine Owners Manual.  :)

I am sure this quality format is going to get some attention around the
Rootes world.
I want to contribute badly now so I need to get busy with an article.  My
hats off to all those involved in the making of this beauty!  And to those
that contributed to it's contents.

I don't think I have a favorite in this addition but I must say if I had to

Steve Silverstein's article was most impressive in it's entirety.  Much work
must have been involved in this research.  Heh Steve, not a bad pic of your
mug in front of your car too!

Paul
Colorado
Series 3 GT