Alpine SV exhaust manifold

To: alpines <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alpine SV exhaust manifold
From: Alex McGregor <awmcgregor@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 19:25:17 -0600
Hello All:

I've pretty much convinced myself to replace the engine in my 59 Minx
with a fresh Alpine S1 engine I have taking up space in my garage.
People on the Hillman list have assured me it's a bolt-in except that I
need an Alpine SV exhaust manifold (which I may have to modify).

Does anbody out there (preferably in Canada) have one they want to sell?

In the long run, if this is successful, I'd also like to buy a 3.89
Alpine 'pumpkin'.  Anybody (preferably in Canada) want to sell one of
those?

Thanks

Al
59 Minx convertable