Tasteful Modifications

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Tasteful Modifications
From: "Kevin McLemore" <kmclemore@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 13:31:29 -0500
Hey gang...

OK, so I am interested in the reaction of the troops on this puppy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600399085

...Hmmm.... my, oh my... what a lot of work for..... hmmm... well... what
can I say?  Although, with all that modification you'd think he could have
at least banged up up some sort of bumpers and grille bits, eh? I mean, the
oil cooler looks a bit nasty hanging out before God and everybody. Perhaps I
should suggest he fabricate a custom machined-titanium blanking panel to
fill in the gaping hole in the front?  Hey ho.

I will admit that the console is somewhat interseting.  I wonder if this car
perhaps the long lost Alpine VI-GT?

Kevin McLemore
67 Alpine V (really)
49 Triumph Renown