Re: Current issue of British Car magazine

To: "Ian Spencer" <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>, <schristie@mail.usfli.com>
Subject: Re: Current issue of British Car magazine
From: "Steven kirk" <stevenkirk@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:41:50 -0600
I went to the local book store in my lunch hour to get a copy of this
magazine only to return home empty handed. I am now eagerly awaiting the day
when I can get my hands on a copy. Glad to see John wrote a good article I
look forward to reading it. Does this article feature a RHD series 2 ? if so
that is my car.

Happy New Year
Steven Kirk
1962 Series 2