Square corner doors for sale

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Square corner doors for sale
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:38:52 -0500
 I have a set of very nice rust free square corner doors. These are the
doors and hinges only no glass or handles guess you would call them
bare. Would like $100 each for them. The doors and I are in Columbia SC
will ship them where ever the purchaser is willing to pay the shipping
cost. These are not that heavy one door to Florida from South Carolina
by UPS was in the $30 range. Pictures on request. I also have a good
battery box, and rear quarters, fair front valance, good rear valance,
top frame, windshield frame and other SV bits.      Thanks Jim