Re: Alpine versus Datsun Roadster

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alpine versus Datsun Roadster
From: Jerome Yuzyk <jerome@supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:38:21 -0700
I have read that Nissan bought several British cars of various marques,
took them apart and studied them. From that the Fairlady was born.

obAlpineContent: The one I have seen is owned by an Alpine ex-owner. If he
goes to a local Nissan dealership with a part number he can usually get
something in 1-3 days, sometimes off a back shelf. He bought another car
with a freshly-rebuilt 2L engine, swapped it with his, and sold the car
for what he paid for it.

--

=              J e r o m e   Y u z y k | jerome@supernet.ab.ca
=    Sunbeam Alpine Series II #9118636 | www.bss.ab.ca/sunbeam