Re: Upgrading the Heater

To: <kmclemore@hotmail.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Upgrading the Heater
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 18:04:55 EST
This is entirely too much typing for a "two finger" guy like myself.  If the
hair is standing up on the back of your neck them shave it.  I don't even know
what "Serbo-croate" or "apoplectic" mean.  You seem to be a English expert and
way out of my league.  My post was not intended to piss you off, but that is
what seems to be taking place.  My comments were based on the fact that people
can't really "feel" you intentions without hearing you speak.  This seems to be
frequent on these "lists" and "boards".  I have seen outright rage between guys
on another "hobby" board I belong to.
I have to say I haven&#8217;t had this problem on the Alpine list, yet.
If I pissed you off I apologize.  As for all the other stuff....
Whatev!
Bottom line is I tried my beat to respond to a Heater question and got just
what I intended to...
MORE HEAT!

Paul
Colorado