Wiring

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring
From: RSWiser@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:31:15 EST
I am just finishing putting a new wiring harness (Painless Wiring) in my
Series I.  It all went in pretty easily, but I can't figure out the front
turn signals.  My rear turn signal work, my front part lights work.  When I
put my meter on the top (facing the driver) wires on the turn signal switch,
I don't get any power on the top, only on the bottom.  I have two series I
switches and they are both the same.  Anyone have an idea that I might try.
Thanks in advance for all the great responses I get to my questions.

By the way, since my engine what not original and very very weak, I have put
in a V6 and I started it yesterday for the first time.  WOW.  It sounds
awesome.

Rob