Announcing the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Announcing the Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:23:06 -0600
Fellow Alpine Owners,

Many of you are aware of the definitive Alpine website,
www.sunbeamalpine.org.  Due to the tremendous success of this website, we
are organizing a new club. The purpose of The Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of
America (www.saoca.org) is national promotion of the Alpine and support of
its owners. We feel that for too long the Alpine has been overshadowed by
the Tiger.

Our first-ever "Sunbeam Invasion" this past June brought hundreds of people
and approximately 60 Alpines. This was the litmus test to determine if
there truly was a need to be filled for Alpine owners. Because of the
tremendous success of this event, and the enthusiasm that followed, we'd
like to continue to build on the momentum through the formation of this
club.

I encourage you to visit our club website, www.saoca.org.  There you can
read about the many benefits of being a member of the SAOC of America. This
is the first official announcement, but through word of mouth we already
have over 30 members.

Long live the Sunbeam Alpine!

Scott Christie
Club Secretary, SAOC of America