Rebuild order

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rebuild order
From: "Ray Frazier" <rayfrazier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:54:10 -0600
Yea!  I got my Series III back from the paint shop for the second time
(long, agonizing story and I'm still not happy with it, but I'm tired of
tripping over all the pieces strewn about the garage) and I am getting ready
to begin the reassembly process.  My question is does anyone have a road map
of the assembly process as it was done at the factory?  My concern is I
don't want to put one assembly in and then have to remove it because I can't
get another part in.   I hope to avoid this by assembling the car in the
same order as it was originally done.  Any help would be appreciated.

Ray Frazier