S3 GT air cleaner & air box pix (plus soft top screws)

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: S3 GT air cleaner & air box pix (plus soft top screws)
From: Paul Heuer <paul.heuer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:45:18 +1030
Hi all,
I'm coming good on a couple of promises I made but haven't kept due to
work commitments.

1. Ian S. - pix of my original S3 GT air cleaner set up. Also John Artz,
were you after this?

2. Pix of the two types of screws that secure the chrome plate where the
soft-top pivots. John Slade, was this for you? Note the shorter one is
countersunk, but with a slightly domed top. The longer one has a pointed
tip to help force it through the vinyl trim. Sorry about the quality,
but it's best I could do.

The pix are at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4081/alpine/aircleaner_pix/

Better late than never....