Re: Lotus Sunbeam

To: "List, Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lotus Sunbeam
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:53:33 -0500
At the 1999 Rootes Millennium Rally at Blenheim Palace, England, Jim
D'Amelio and I were admiring a Lotus Sunbeam which was in a row of about 6
others.  The owner came up to us and after we told him how much we admired
the car, he answering a few of our questions and then he took us for a
spirited drive around a few roundabouts and some local roads.  The power
that car has is amazing!  It would give my Tiger a good run I am sure-and
would out-handle it as well.  I would like to have one!
Eric