Sheet Metal - Rear Valance

To: "Alpines@Autox. Team. Net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sheet Metal - Rear Valance
From: "mbgardner" <mbgardner@core.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:47:12 -0400
My SV and me just got bumped from behind.  Some admirer got a little too
close.  Luckily the car was on empty as fuel start leaking.  I managed to
get home with minor whiplash since the seats have no headrests after just
finishing installing the three point harness.  In a way I feel lucky I
wasn't wearing the belt and harness when it happened. In any event the
bumper is caved in the center but no damage to the trunk lid other than
paint scraped off the outer edges.  The rear valance is toast.  Is this
bolted on or welded?  I recall some discussion on the list about a good
sheet metal supplier.  I'd be obliged to see his name and contact
information again.  Thanks