Re: Spanish-speaking Sunbeamer needed

To: tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com
Subject: Re: Spanish-speaking Sunbeamer needed
From: RootesAlpine@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:18:26 EDT
TJ
Unless someone else is out there who is more proficient and wants to call him
then I can try.   With the time zone from Pacific to Eastern I cannot try
till Saturday.   Perhaps my friend Pablo Gonzalez in Chile could call him.
He would certainly do better.
Rob Carpenter
Seattle

In a message dated 08/30/2001 1:53:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,