Re: Shelby Alpine? :-)

To: <servaij@cris.com>, <bob.berghult@lmco.com>,
Subject: Re: Shelby Alpine? :-)
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 30 Aug 2001 15:01:16 -0500
It's impossible to educate a jerk.

On 8/30/01, Ian Spencer <SpenceIC@Healthall.com> wrote:
Well... that's sort of how I found the eBay listing. A Tiger guy that I was
talking to last night told me how bad he was feeling after reading an email
from this guy. Apperently, the Tiger friend of mine DID write to him about his
inaccurate description of the car. The seller wrote back to him and really told
him off. In more ways than one! My Tiger friend was really wishing he had not
wrote to him... his intentions were not to be a jerk, but to simply educate him
a little.

Ian Spencer
Client Services
University Hospital
Health Alliance of Greater Cincinnati
(513) 584-0365

>>> "Berghult, Bob" <bob.berghult@lmco.com> 08/30/01 11:38AM >>>
Maybe we should all send him an e-mail to tell how right he's NOT.

Bob Berghult
Series IV, B9405637 LRX 39 (mine)
Series 3 GT, B9203825 LRX 39 (son's)