oil cooler and fans

To: "Alpine (E-mail)" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil cooler and fans
From: "Harvey, Cole E" <cole.harvey@baesystems.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:19:26 -0700
Rob,

I am running the original metal fan.  No problems on hot days in traffic.  I
used both in Palm Springs, it was over 100F ambient.  The car got a hot, but
all I had to do was drive slower (easier).  Only running my electric fan was
great.  The engine was noticeably quieter.  But it was unable to cool the
car at speeds less than 20MPH.  There might have been some other variables.
I think I will try running just the electric fan again.  Does anyone use
only an electric?  My electric fan maybe a piece of junk.

Cole