RE: Exhaust manifold

To: dgb <dbilesky@home.com>, alpine list <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Exhaust manifold
From: Jarrid Gross <JGross@econolite.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:39:08 -0700
Doug,

If this is a manifold as opposed to the header, the area
to which you speak has a "D" shapped port, and over they years,
someone may have felt that the #1 and #4 port which share
this issue, needed a little opening/rounding up.

Perhaps they got over zealous, and broke through?

Its pretty tough to weld iron, consider replacement.

Jarrid Gross