Re: Steering wheel

To: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:32:33 -0700
While the thought is on these darn round things . My Ser ll , has been modified
,
the DPO has filled the holes for the screws to be acessed to remove the wheel .
What
is the diameter of the screw head ? And how deep is the hub to the screw head .
want tto remove the wheel to fix the HORN...I do know there are three screws
and are
set in a three set. One on the top /or bottom and the other two are on the
opiset
side. Then how far from the bar on the radius is the first on the two side?
Whew.
Thanks
chuck