Re: Roll bar x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <GSTROM99@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Roll bar x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Miranda Pardon" <mirandclyde@bigpond.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:03:16 +1000
I have an absolute beauty which was made in Melbourne Australia.  It is my
Series 4 and mounts in 4 places through the rear "seat" with plates on the
underside.  Polished alloy, and yes the hood covers could work but it got
very awkward.  It fits perfectly under the soft and hard tops, and doesn't
really get in the way of the rear view mirror.  If you want details
(dimensions / pictures) please let me know.

Cheers,

Clyde.