Power Brake Rebuild Questions.

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power Brake Rebuild Questions.
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 13 Aug 2001 09:56:24 -0500
I know that there were 2 sizes of power brakes used in the Alpines (5 in. and 7
in.).  Were there any changes in the power brakes in each size over their
production?  There is a circlip show in the Sunbeam Survivor on the back of the
main (upper) bore.  My unit does not have one.  Missing or production change?
Finally, does anyone have a good trick for removing a stuck main bore plug?
I've tried pushing through the lever hole but the plug will not budge.  Thanks.
Tom