Re: 30 Sunbeam Posters

To: wiencek@anl.gov
Subject: Re: 30 Sunbeam Posters
From: berghult@juno.com
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 18:41:30 -0400
Tom,
        Again, thanks, not only from me, but from all of us who received
our posters.  And what a novel shipping tube, what a great idea.  Like
all the others said, Can't wait to get it framed.  And yes, what is the
"Finidori?"  Does that ever look like a beautiful car.  Wish I had one.

Bob Berghult
1964 Series IV (mine)
1963 Series 3 GT (son's)
1962 Series II (coming-Wife's)