Re: "The Great Alpine Give-A-Way"

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "The Great Alpine Give-A-Way"
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 22:56:04 -0400
Ian,
 This is a great idea and I commend you for thinking it up, but to make it
easy on you I suggest that your 61 Alpine B9104782  be the first give away
car. That way you will not have to spend time away from your family and
other pressing projects getting a car ready. Let me know where to send the
money.    Jim