Delta Cams are fast

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Delta Cams are fast
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 21:30:26 -0400
 Talk about turn around, I mailed them the cam on Monday they called me
today it is ready. This is the second cam they have ground for me. The
first cam might have taken two weeks which I thought was pretty quick.
Each time I called them up told them about the engine and how I plan on
driving it, and was given a cam grind recommendation. Cost was less than
$40 on the first one, did not think to ask for this one. I have their
"KB" profile 420 lift 265 duration in my car now and it pulls well and
is very livable in a daily driver. Went with their recommended  "D9"
profile for the Big engine which if I remember correct is 443 lift 294
duration.
Fast service, friendly helpful people, and a free T shirt. They
impressed me and I thought I would pass on a good experience with a
vendor.  Jim